CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend part 2

Friday afternoon we all went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple to be sealed together as an Eternal Family.  It was April 6th.  There couldn't be a better day to be in the temple.  I cannot describe the feeling in the sealing room.  It was amazing!  I have never felt the spirit so strong.  Our Sealer talked to us out in the hall before we went in the the sealing room and then we all walked in the sealing room together.  It was amazing to see our family and friends in there to share this special experience with us.  The sealer got emotional during the sealing which was very sweet.  Adoption is close to his heart because his grandchild is adopted.  He also said something that I will never forget. ( I am only writing this so I can remember what he said)  He said that Heavenly Father doesn't care how our children come to us, whether they are biological or adopted, they are our children.  I have always felt that way and have always known that Ty is our son and was always suppose to be our son, but to hear the sealer say it in the sealing strengthened my testimony even more.  I know that Heavenly Father chose Cameron and I to be a couple to adopt because he knew that we were strong enough to handle it and I am so thankful for that.  I cannot imagine my life without Ty.  He is everything to me.  I love him so much and am so grateful he is my son and that I get to be his mommy forever!!!!  I know Cameron feels the same way about Ty and he loves being his daddy.  Cameron is the best daddy to Ty!!!!   Anyway, after the sealer talked to us for a little bit my mom went out in the hall to get Ty from the temple worker.  As my mom brought Ty into the room he got the biggest smile on his face.  I know he knew exactly what was happening and was so excited for it.  The temple worker also told us that as she was walking down the hall to the sealing room, Ty got excited and started kicking his legs and was smiling.  As we were being sealed Ty stared at the sealer as if he was listening to every word he said.  It was so cute.  He was so good and didn't make a peep.  My brother in law said at one point when the sealer said Cameron's name, Ty looked at Cameron like he knew Cameron was his daddy.  It was the cutest thing ever!!!  I will never forget the feeling I had in the temple that day!!!
















 Thanks Chelsea for taking pictures for us!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment