CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Officer Ty!!!!

Ty is 1 years old!!!  I can't believe it was a year ago that our handsome little guy was born.  That was one of the best days of mine and Cameron's life.  I have never felt so much happiness and love as I did the first time I held him.  I will always remember walking into the delivery room after Britany delivered and she was holding him and she looked at me and asked me if I wanted to hold him.  I will never forget the moment I held him and I looked down at him and he looked at me.  I knew he was suppose to be in our family.  He has been so much fun and I couldn't have asked for a better son.  We are so grateful everyday for Britany and Dane and their selfless decision they made to place Ty in our family.  The are amazing people that we will always love and are so grateful to have them in our lives forever!!!!
For Ty's birthday party we had a police theme.  We had a blast at his party and he loves all his new presents.
 Ty's very own police car, just like daddy :)
 I made his police car cake.  My sister, Shellie, and I practiced a couple weeks beforehand to make sure we knew how to do it.  It was so much fun decorating it.  I can't wait to decorate more cakes.  I think Cameron was a little jealous Ty got a police car cake and he never has :)  We also made cupcakes that had edible police cars on top that we made.
 The awesome Happy Birthday sign that Shellie helped me make.  
 As you came into our house you were entering a crime scene
 Ty loved opening all his presents.  He got spoiled by everyone!!!



 His very own BYU chair.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Lyman!!!!
 He loves his police car!
 He wasn't too interested in his cake.  We had to put his hand in the cake for him and then all he wanted was to get the cake off of his hands.   I don't even think he tried a bite.
 My dad make a Jail Cell that people were able to take their picture in like they were in jail.  We also had a thing you could put your face in for a picture that was a mug shot.  Thanks dad for making the jail for us, it was a hit!!!  If you notice the cell number is Ty's birthday (Shellie and I thought we were pretty clever).

 These pictures are pictures we had taken professionally at Foto Fly.  They do an amazing job!!!!







Happy Birthday Ty!!!  We love you so much and can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment