CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I know I am horrible at updating this blog. If you want to know what we are up to check out our adoption blog. I won't be updating this blog much since we have to do our adoption blog and I feel it is kind of pointless to post the same thing on both blogs. I will start to update this blog again once we have adopted our baby (whenever that may be) because at that point our adoption blog will become private just for our birth mom to see pictures. Anyway, until then check out our adoption blog for updates on what we are doing these days!!!

1 comments:

Megs

I read your first line and thought "you got that right." Ha, just kidding. I will start checking out the blog. You still need to teach me how to do the post of you two on the side.

Post a Comment