CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Birthday for Two!!

Lincoln and I shared a birthday on Tuesday. It is fun to have a nephew have the same birthday as me. The partying started on Monday when we had a family BBQ at Katie's house to celebrate our birthday. It was fun to have all of our family together. Then on Tuesday Cameron and I went to dinner at Ruby River when he got off of work. It was so yummy. They give you a really good birthday dessert, I highly recomment it. The partying ended on Wednesday when we had Cameron's family over for cake and ice cream. It was a fun birthday even though I am getting old:(


Lincoln is all the way in the birthday bag.

Us at Ruby River

This is the birthday dessert they give you. So so good!!!
Sorry there are no pictures of the party with Cam's family. The pictures are on Cameron's camera and I can't get them to upload onto the laptop. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with me. It was a blast!!!!




12 comments:

Jana

Happy Birthday! Love you!!

The DeGiulio's

Hope you had a fabulous birthday! It sure looks like you did. That dessert looks so yummy!

Suzy

Happy Birthday Stacy! Looks like you had a TON of fun!

Shellie

Yeah! I love birthdays! I'm glad you had a good few days!

J n Bee

Happy, Happy Birthday Stac!
Remember, age is just a number:)
I can't believe how old we are getting either.

ahh!

still love you!

Christy Smith

I'm glad you got to do some fun stuff to celebrate! That dessert looks heavenly! Let me know your schedule for next week and we'll try to get together one day you're not working. Have a great week!

Lisa L.

Happy birthday (a little late)! Looks like you had a great time. I can't believe how big Lincoln is - he was born right as I was leaving Provo- has it really been that long?

Brooke and Ben

Stace!! I thought about you on your special day. This has been one crazy month!! I miss you.
It looks like you had a great Birthday, and I hope we can do something together in May.
Happy Happy Birthday Stace.

Julia Davis

Hey Stace!
Look at you Birthday Girl~ I found your blog from Amy- hope ya don't mind! Cause I sure miss you! You look Beautiful and it looks like life is treating you pretty well.... I hope to stay in better touch.... (stephenandjuls.blogspot.com) Keep postin'!

Love, Julia (Hicks) Davis

Kranendonk Family

I know i'm late but it sounds like you had a great birthday! your family is so much fun :) Hope all is going well for you guys!

Zeann

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you hada great one. So fun to find your blog.

Jason and Ashlee

So I was doing some blog surfing and I came across your's - how fun. Happy Birthday - late, but it looks like you had a wonderful time and that dessert looked delicious. I hope all is well with you guys.

Post a Comment