CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 10, 2012

Random Summer pictures

A few pictures from this summer
 Ty and I had just gotten home from running errands and I sat him down in front of the tv and I went out to grab something from the car and when I came back in this is how I found Ty.  I guess I wore him out :)

 While our friends were back in Utah on a break from Medical school we went to Provo Beach Resort.  The boys ( Cameron and Judd) did the ropes course.   This is them waiting for their turn to get on the course.  We always have so much fun with Judd and Candace.  We miss them so much and can't wait until we get to live closer to them again.  We couldn't ask for better friends!!!
 On the ropes course!!!!
 Ty thought Provo Beach Resort was pretty fun too!!!
Ty and I went to Chuckie Cheese with my mom, sister and her kids.  Ty loved riding the rides :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment